Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

WELLLL thanks to two Lowe's gift cards I was able to replace my bathroom faucet as soon as it started to drown my bathroom! Usually, we have to wait a month for things to get replaced around here, even when there is water involved.

May I pleasseee introduce you all to..

My brand new Price Pfister Ashfield Collection rustic brushed spicket -






















Isn't she the most beaUtiful thing you ever did see?! Ahhh it was love at first sight! Truly was. She's just so classy. And different. And farmy. AND CURRENT! BIGBIGBIG step up from the 1970's thing I had in there. AND she matches the finish on the shower head. I love it when things come together. Because of the gift cards, we could actually afford this baby. Don't tell anyone, but we actually paid what we would have for one of them lesser quality gadgets... But no one has to know that...

Now we just have to redo the entire rest of the bathroom to compliment the faucet....

Ha! Remember that commercial where they ask the designer to build the room around the fixture?! Yeah. Exactly. You thought they were nuts, me too. Not anymore.

Earl is installing her now, as we speak. I'm so exciting. It's like waiting for a baby to be born. Do people ever name their fixtures, you know, like they name their cars?

Uh oh. I hear him growling. Better go see what's not fitting.

Okay PHEW. False alarm. IT'S IN!

I can't wait for my first visitor to have to pee. Let's just hope they wash their hands.... Heyyy wait a minute... Ewwww I don't want their nasty peepee hands on my new faucet. I might just put in an extra sink so they can wash their hands FIRST before they wash their hands.

Now I'm starting to sound like that other commercial where the woman has a fancy dinner party but wont dirty up her new sink so makes her guests eat with paper plates and plasticware.

Okay, so apparently I'm even a little more excited about this new addition than I was when I got my new vacuum cleaner. Well, maybe alot more but hey, at least I really do appreciate the finer things in life... But I'm not going to kiss it good night. I promise.

At least, not everynight.

2 Comments:

Blogger Granny said...

It's a pump handle. I've never seen one away from the pump.

Neat. When do you plan to use it or are you just going to stare lovingly for a while?

10:06 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

It is quite lovely. Speaking of babies, when are you going to have one? Huh?

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>