Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, March 02, 2006

I am feeling much better today. Apparently, I woke up on the right side this morning. I blame my good mood on the winter storm coming. Winter storms excite me. They shake the normal boring day up. Plus I love the snow. It makes everything so quiet and clean.

So like a little kid, I woke up and looked out the window to see if it had started. The ice was beginning to fall but the snow wasnt here yet. Still, the ice was not bad enough to call into work. Damn. I was hoping to catch an extra hour of sleep. They say its only supposed to get worse, so prehaps I'll be able to come home early.

Here's our forcast:


So now I sit and wait to see how bad it's going to get. Its a tough call when you live so far from your job. You cant justify taking the whole day off if the weather isnt a factor yet. You have to play it by ear and see how it goes.

The other reason my mood is brighter today is because there was NO traffic. All the schools are skurd of the weather and are closed up tight. Parents had to stay home with the chillins, and I imagine many others just took the day off. Good. Stay home people. Because MY ride in was PLEASANT. See the difference it makes in me? Well, except for the few SUVs who thought they were tanks and darted in and out of the rest of us. The roads are slippery, you morons. An SUV doesnt mean your tires are built out of metal grippy claws.

So cross your fingers for us. It would so nice to get out early. There's nothing sweeter than curling up on the couch with your honey, your pets, some kettle corn popcorn and a good movie during a snow storm.

What's your weather like?

5 Comments:

Blogger Granny said...

Chilly and clammy. Maybe more rain later.

In a word, yuck.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Sp00kalot said...

Ewwww granny. I dont like chilly clammy rainny yuck weather. Makes you want to sleep all day and you can never seem to get warm. So sorry for you.

11:12 AM  
Blogger Jomama said...

The weather out here is ok. About 50 and sunny. The weather out here is kinda crazy because it was 70 yesterday and 40 the day before. But I think the weather is going to level out and spring will be here soon. Yay!

1:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well, it wasn't too bad until about 6pm when the ice arrived for US. I cancelled mah jong and stayed home. Today it snowed all.freaking.day. Sun snow...the stuff that is just a PIA.

6:44 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Chilly and clammy. Maybe more rain later. Just like Granny, many states away.

Dammit, I think I had what you had. I am not feeling well at all. I have basically stayed in bed all day. :(

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>