Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Hello all! It's been awhile I know - and no Abs, its not because TAPS is filming Ghost Hunters in my living room - although darnit all, I wish they were. Nope, but I have been busy just the same...

Geez lets see how many things I can link in one sentence...

So here is where I must toot my own horn. TOOT TOOT. I must, because who knows when I might be able to ever toot it again...

For those of you who don't already know, I finally got published! I sent my dandelion photo to Indigo Leaf Magazine awhile back. Well, as it turns out, they wanted to not only use it on the cover and but it became the inspiration for that issue's theme of "Breathe". Which in turn, deemed itself the name for my photo. I don't think there could be a more appropiate title.

So go check it out! Meanwhile, I am enjoying my 15 minutes of fame for I know that soon enough I will be replaced by the next featured artist. Such is life.

Where is that butler anyway? How long does one have to wait for some service around here??

3 Comments:

Blogger Sp00kalot said...

Ahhhh you da best Abs!

12:12 PM  
Blogger Granny said...

Already told you how I feel but I'll say it for the public record.

Yee Haw!!!

12:15 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

I just commented at Jen's on how beautiful that photo is. How exciting!

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>