Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I woke up at 3 a.m. this morning and had this conversation with myself:

me: Man its early
me: Yeah but its Friday
me: Oh yeah, cool.

I woke up at 4:00 a.m. this morning, wandered into the bathroom, found the toilet seat in the dark, and had this conversation with myself:

me: Uuuugg sooo tired.
me: Well thank dog its Friday
me: Yeahhhh

At 6:00 a.m., the alarm clock is buzzing. Apparently I had been hitting the snooze since 5:10 a.m., but I don't remember doing that. I rolled over and had this conversation with myself:

me: You better get up. Its way late.
me: Whatever. Its Friday.
me: No it's not. It's Tuesday.

me: .............. What?
me: It's Tuesday.
me: .............. It is?
me: Yes.

me: ............... That's not very nice of you.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sp00kalot said...

Tell me about it. I just ruined my own day.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Granny said...

With no help from anybody.

4:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh dog Sp00k! That happens to me only in reverse in Saturdays!

Sorry I haven't been around. Richard has ruined my life.

6:19 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Oh MAN! That sucks! I hate that!

That happens to me way too often too.

This week there have been times when it has seemed that there just aren't enough minutes in the day. But on the other hand, it's also kind of dragging. It's a conundrum.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happened today I am here to report. Only I dreamed it happened which made it worse.

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>