Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, April 10, 2006

I had a good weekend. Does it show?































































































Click to make larger.

These were taken last Saturday around 6:30 pm. The dogs and I were buried deep down in our favorite woods. It was just starting to get dark and these wild beasts that were attached to my wrist were itching to go left and right and up and down at the same time, which made it rather difficult to take a steady picture.

This brings up my latest dilemma;

Do I - Leave the dogs at home and go out with just Mr. Canon and me, which would inevitably ruin our trip from being haunted by visions of sad little puppy faces that have been embedded in our flash cards forever.

Do I - Just take the dogs and leave Mr. Canon at home, knowing that I will suffer immensely from missing something amazing and wonderful that would have surely been that money shot I've waited my whole life for.

Do I - Take the dogs first, then go back without them to shoot, only to become completely exhausted from all this running around, resulting in me not ever wanting to do that again.

Or do I - do what I did on Saturday and take everyone out with me at the same time, knowing darn well that dropping the leashes would leave me forever dogless thus being not an option, and thussssss....

The result - While half my shots were crooked and messy and very doggy wobbly, I did manage to get a few good ones...

Too bad my battery ran out before I could get anymore.

And what a beautiful evening it was turning in to. I was in a t-shirt and was so perfectly comfortable. The very next day, it snowed.





















Spring is one stange monster.

I'll post more later.

3 Comments:

Blogger Granny said...

Have you ever forgotten which blog you've just clicked on? I couldn't figure out why Dutch of Sweet Juniper was hanging out in the middle of the woods.

Oh. Right. Got it now. I need a vacation.

Great pics by the way.

3:56 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

LOL at Granny.

Great pics! I am a bad doggy owner because I immediately thought, "Take Mr. Canon."

Why can't you take Mr. Canon first, get your shots, and then take Mr. Canon AND the dogs?

10:16 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Peterson said...

Stakes, girl. Stakes to stake those leashes on those babies down for 5 minutes. Because I couldn't endure the actual sad puppy faces before and after I left and in my mind sad puppy faces all during the walk. Your woods make me so jealous. I love that you have a woods close enough to take a walk in. Also, late congratulations for the published picture! Great job!!

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>