Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Just to let you know, I just finished the movie and just came out to the puter to check any comments left from my Blockbuster adventure (read below, you'll enjoy it)... And I see a couple friends stopped by, left quality words, and that made me smile. Glad to know I was in the right!

Hate to say it now - but the movie was pretty good - I GUESS. My neighbor came over and he TALKED through the wholllllleeee thing. I turned the volume up, and up, and up. Gave the 'look' (guess it doesnt work as well with me) and still, he talked. Him and Earl were having a hell of a conversation.... I could 'hear' the movie, but it was hard to get in to it with all the background noise.

I may have to watch it again. Just pissed me off a bit cause I FOUGHT for this movie.

Brings me back to - WHEN AM I GOING TO GET MINEEEEE??

Can I please just STOP being so nice to people... right about... NOW.

I have to retire upstairs at this point. I fear I will fly off the handle if I am not careful. Thank you all for siding with me throught the Blockbuster thing and being your 'hero'. That made me really happy and I really appreciate it. Don't worry, I'll be fine tomorrow. RIGHT NOW, I have had it.

Good night my fellow bloggers. Talk to you in the a.m.

1 Comments:

Blogger Granny said...

I'm surrounded by people - all the time.

If it wouldn't drive you bonkers, would you consider using the subtitles?

That's what I do - not to read every word but at least I hit the high spots.

Hope you're zzz'ing by now.

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>