Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, January 06, 2006

glassball-woodedpath

I was going to take some pictures of some pretty flowers, but ball here decided to get in the way of everything.
Here you can see it taking a nice nature walk, crossing over a twisty bridge of some sort.
At the end of the bridge, it wandered off down a trial. Don't worry, it didn't stop to eat any red berries this time. I know. Last time was pretty disgusting, if you can imagine.
It's a pretty good ball. I shouldn't complain - although it can be pretty annoying.

Here you can see it enjoying the creek...

Ending up once again on another trail...

Oh whoops. This one is from last winter. Hehehe. How'd that get in there?

Oh so this one, the ball was having some issues. It was pissed about something. Come to think of it, I never knew about what. Huh. What a little bitch.

And here it is with some friends, taking a nice dip in the Bethlehem canal.

And finally, it rides off into the sunset. What a cliche.


One, big, happy little ball.
What's your ball been up to?

4 Comments:

Blogger Granny said...

How far back in your archives should I go to find the origin of the ball? He's wonderful.

8:14 PM  
Blogger Sp00kalot said...

Um. Not very far, really. It just kinda came to mind tonight. But he is wonderful, isnt he? OK granny, you just offically gave the ball a sex. I referred to it as "it". You call it a 'he'. Thank you. I was waiting for someone to make that distinction.

THE BALL. IS OFFICIALLY.

A.

HE.

11:10 PM  
Blogger Sp00kalot said...

Yes I really DO! HA! It took a little bit of time to do the ball but once I made one, I just copied it and made different sized and different colored ones and picked out which of my photos he would look good in. My only problem is trying to stop, eat, sleep, or do anything like chores, errands, etc. I LOVE PS!! Thank you so much Abs for your help!

11:38 AM  
Blogger The Rainbow Zebra said...

CUTEEEEE!

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>