Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, August 12, 2005

SPD

HERE WE ARE!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is me and my NEW CAMERA and this is our self portrait entry for today. The guy who took this picture of me is seen here in my lens of my NEW CAMERA. He took it with his widdle iddy biddy diggy, also seen here in my lens - OF MY NEW CAMERA. Thank you thank you, I know it's beautiful.

Yes, this is the THIRD post of the day. But I have been holding onto this picture all week just for SPD - AND DOG DAMMIT I just realized I was supposed to post this FREAKING YESTERDAY because it is so NOT Thursday anymore... WTF?? Alright, so its now Self Portrait Friday. Wannn take this outside? Cause I'll lay my smack down if you wanna get into this.

But just so you dont think this is it, this is everything, this is all you get - go on down and read the other two - you'll thank yourself later for indulging in such brilliance.

8 Comments:

Blogger KinnicChick said...

Hey! I'm real people! I'm leaving you a comment! I'm not spam or anything!

:) is there a Self Portrait Thursday I don't know about? Tell me. Sounds intriguing and like something I should tell my brilliant photography daughter about. Now I'm going to go back to the post and give my 16k connection enough time to actually let the photo load and come back and tell you what I think of it. :)

9:36 PM  
Blogger KinnicChick said...

Whoa. That is one cool looking digital camera. You should bring it up to Grand Marais next summer. When you come up to the Fishermen's picnic with Jen and Dash. Right?

RIGHT???

9:43 PM  
Blogger Sp00kalot said...

Skyqueen turned me on to SPD. Apparently its every Thursday. This is only the second time I've done it and all ready I screwed up posting it on the wrong day! Feel free to post a self portrait, whatever that means to you, next THURSDAY and I'll come check it out :)

4:58 PM  
Blogger schmims said...

Hey, I've seen your comments on Fullofit but never clicked on the link becasue I hate to be scared. Literally.

8:25 AM  
Blogger Sp00kalot said...

Thanks for coming Schmims, I hope it wasnt too freightening an experience for you :)

8:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Time to stop anonymous posters from commenting eh? By the way, I DO find your blog a LOVELY read and one I look forward to very much :) Nice SP :)

1:52 PM  
Blogger amarkonmywall said...

I'm real people! See how visuals boost your comments? I'm very happy about you and your new camera. Congratulations! A new camera is better than a child- it won't leave you, provided you keep your eye on it.
It's hard to keep track of those photo post deadlines. Today, however, is Moody Monday. Whatcha got?
I just read your comments- how weird! Those anonymous things. Did you sign up for matchblog.com? What's up with that?

4:18 PM  
Blogger Sp00kalot said...

Not to my knowledge Vic. I have a match, don't need another. A ceiling fan might be nice though... ;P

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>