Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, August 12, 2005

I just got all excited because I saw 2 comments on my last post. So I jumped on the button and saw:

"You are truly a joy to read. I will definitely come back!"

Oh that made me feel so good!

Then it told me to check out the home equity rates.

Fuckers

So I jumped to the second comment and it said this:

"Amazing job on your Blog! I'll definatly be coming back."

Then it told me to check out a PS3 vs Xbox blog... and boy that one sounded familiar. I think that was a comment on one of my other posts.

Where are all the real people out there? I'm tired of getting excited over bots.

4 Comments:

Blogger Catherine Detweiler said...

Somehow (knock on wood), I've managed to avoid spam comments on my blog. So far.

I won't even tell you to go check out my blog, because you already do!

8:40 AM  
Blogger Michelle de Seattle said...

Hulk like blog! Blog good!

8:49 PM  
Blogger lobo5747 said...

Haha, I got my first spam comment yesterday. I almost cried I was so disappointed.

I have enjoyed reading your blog.

5:36 PM  
Blogger Karl said...

meep

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>