Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Okay. Now it's just past lunch time and I fear my memory is rapidly deterating with each new day. I did not eat anything sweet yet, I don't think, but I taste like peanuts... I know I told myself to end my lunch with tea instead of chocolate, which I am on my way to get, but my mouth tastes like peanuts. It can't be from breakfast, I've had coffee and strawberries since then. And I swear I don't remember eating the nut cluster on my desk. I specifically recall wrapping it up in a tissue and setting aside for an absolute emergency.

Did I eat it behind my back?

Why do I taste like peanuts? I don't necessarily detect any chocolatey debry in my teeth, but there is no mistaking peanutty goodness, so where did it come from?

Hmmm, I don't remember eating that cluster...

Wait.

Must be from the peanut butter and jelly sandwich I just had for lunch.

Nevermind.

So.

The reason I couldn't remember doing something was because I didn't do it in the first place.

Brain is safe.

But at the same time I couldn't put a taste together with an recent action that just happened within the hour.

Brain is doomed.

Darn it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>