Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, February 11, 2005

Me today - bottomless pit.
Just put a feed bag around my neck, please.
Woke up starving.
Hunger pains all the way to work.
Skipped the regular apple w/peanut butter breakfast and went straight to the toast.
Nope, not good enough.
Went back to apple w/peanut butter.
Swallowed last bite at same time lunch bell rang (yes, we have lunch bells here. They are in fact, school bells.)
Wanted to go to lunch but felt like a pig, so I waited 1/2 hour.
12:30, went and got sandwich.
Scarfed it down like I hadn't eaten in days.
Finished up with a cup of cinnamon spice tea.
I think I might be full... now.
Definately feel bloated.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Listen to your body. Eat when you are hungry.

9:37 PM  
Blogger Sp00kalot said...

Man oh man, that's what I did.

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>