Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

If there’s one thing I can’t stand, it's when my breakfast apple is rotten. I feel so betrayed. Deceived, if you will. It seemed fine, hard on the outside, no soft spots... but the truth of the matter is it ain’t nothing but brown rot and fuzzy seeds on the inside. OH such a horrible feeling when I split it in half and found such a mess. Thought for a second that maybe with the right amount of peanut butter.... no no. Just throw it away.

So here I sit, appleless.

Great. Now what am I going to do.

Think I may starve to death. Then again, I have some peanut butter. It's winking at me. No one said you have to eat it with anything. Sticky breakfast, but good old protein all the same.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

You used a spoon right?

Tell me you used a spoon.

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>