Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, February 14, 2005

Just got done watching Alien Vs. Preditor and was about to turn in when I thought I'd check in with the blogs I frequent (all six of them) when I ran across Keri's sad news about losing her Bear.

Man.

I told her that I had tears in my eyes, but what I didn't mention for fear that I would sound completely mushy, was that my mouth was tight and pinched in one corner... quivering. I can't deal with losing a pet, even if it's not my own. I immediately thought of my guys, and how Jack is covered in fatty lumps, and how one day the phone might ring and it would be cancer. Well, I can either dwell on this and make my stomach turn into knots, or I can tell myself that I have to deal with what life brings, and I have to trust that the universe will take care of it.

But to Keri, I am sad for you and hope you can find comfort in knowing you gave Bear the best life he could imagine.

Now, I have to think about something else or I won't be able to sleep tonight.

People in this world - I could give or take.

Animals in any world - They are the soul of the universe. And they could teach us all a thing or two.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Hey! I am a people.

I knew your anonymous comment on Keri's blog was you before you said so.

I just knew it!

7:36 PM  
Blogger Sp00kalot said...

Hehehehe, well some people are pretty damn cool...

Really? You knew? What gave it away??

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>