Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, January 28, 2005

This is quite possibilty the longest day in the world. I know it wouldn't be this long if I was home, but being at work makes it definately the longest day in the world. And knowing it's Friday and the weekend is waiting for you... like a bunch of buddies standing outside your window waving at you to hurry up... makes it longer. I have stuff to do, sure. But why do it now when I can do it later? Right?

The advantage of working with your honey in the same building is he can sneak into your office, tip you back in your chair, and jam his tongue up your nostril, then exit with not a single word spoken.

That is definately a great way to wake yourself back up. So now I'm up. Doesn't make me want to do anything, but I'm up.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

That there was quite the visual.

You're not going to start describing what he does to you in bed are you?

11:16 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I saw your comments at Keri's blog! Kewl!

12:38 PM  
Blogger KinnicChick said...

Keri saw your comments at Keri's blog, too! Doubly kewl! Glad you stopped by and now I'm gonna add you to my blogroll! :) Hope you don't mind.

2:14 PM  
Blogger Sp00kalot said...

Heck no I don't mind! 'bout time I joined the band! :)

8:49 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Sorry to hear about Aunt Margaret-- go read Keri's blog-- she's got you pegged for a poem...

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>