Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Oh My. You learn so much about yourself everyday.



Ten Top Trivia Tips about Spookalot!

  1. Duelling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are spookalot!
  2. American Airlines saved forty thousand dollars a year by eliminating spookalot from each salad served in first class.
  3. You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching spookalot.
  4. Birds do not sleep in spookalot, though they may rest in her from time to time!
  5. A sixteenth century mathematician lost his nose in a duel over his love for spookalot, and wore a silver replacement for the rest of his life!
  6. Tradition allows women to propose to spookalot only during leap years.
  7. Marie Antoinette never said 'let them eat cake' - this is a mistranslation of 'let them eat spookalot'!
  8. Spookalot can be very poisonous if injected intravenously!
  9. All of the roles in Shakespeare's plays - including the female roles - were originally played by spookalot.
  10. Scientists have discovered that spookalot can smell the presence of autism in children.
I am interested in - do tell me about


And yes. I stole this from the one and only KathyHowe.

Hey and while I'm at it, here are the answers to the meme that Z tagged me for:

Four Jobs I Have Had In My Life
1. Web designer
2. Dog groomer
3. Administrative assistant
4. Sales person for vegetable market


Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
1. Jeepers Creepers I and II
2. The Craft
3. Pulp Fiction
4. The Princess Bride


Four Places I’ve Lived
1. Deerfield, IL
2. Basking Ridge, NJ
3. Stirling, NJ
4. Bethlehem, PA


Four TV Shows I Love To Watch
1. Ghosthunters
2. Buffy
3. Charmed
4. Xena

Stop laughing at me.

Four Places I’ve Been On Vacation
1. Ocean City, Maryland
2. Cancun, Mexico
3. New Orleans, La
4. San Francisco, Ca


Four Websites I Visit Daily
1. Google.com
2. Gmail.com
3. blogs
4. blogger.com


Four Of My Favorite Foods
1. brie
2. cream cheese jalapeno poppers
3. pistachios
4. white pizzaaaaaa


Four Places I’d Rather Be:
1. home
2. not at work
3. in bed
4. in a log cabin in a meadow surrounded by enchanted woods, near a lake filled with bass, next to rolling hills, and about 4 miles from a cool city with happening night life

Four Books I’ll Read Over and Over Again:
Um. No.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

you know, that explains a lot about your reaction to Christian... (Kidding!)

10:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The Craft - oh yeah that's a REALLY good choice!!!!!

10:50 AM  
Blogger Granny said...

And here I was thinking you stole it from your good friend Jen. (She comes ahead of you in the alphabet on bloglines (no slight intended).

Sometimes I start at the bottom and work my way up.

Nothing seems to fit with a rocrebelgranny or maybe I lack imagination.

Do I just enter it in the search or do I have to actually THINK? No way.

10:58 AM  
Blogger Sp00kalot said...

That's right Jen. I could smell him from here. He kinda smells sweet, like kitten feet.

Z, The Craft kicks arsh.

Granny, thats only because I am in disguise. If I went by Amy, I'd beat her everytime. And no, you never have to think if you dont want to. Thats the rule here in blogland.

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>