Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Alright. This is a record for me I think. This is the THIRD thing I've posted today. But don't read this and not read the rest. That wouldn't be fair to the other posts, now would it.

The 7 Things Meme

Things I plan to do before I die:
1. Go to Scotland and see my castle
2. Build my cabin in the meadow along side the enchanted woods in front of the lake with bass on the side of rolling hills outside of that really cool city full of nightlife
3. Have a career that I love
4. Have a child
5. own me my favorite breeds of dogs
6. Learn how to play the violin or cello
7. Grow my hair to my ass

7 things I can do:
1. Take nice pictures
2. Play with graphics
3. Make a mean roasted turkey or roasted chicken
4. Find the silver lining in most situations
5. Give people the benefit of the doubt
6. Throw a kick ass party
7. Rescue an animal with out blinking an eye

7 things I cannot do:
1. clean my house
2. clean my car
3. sleep with my arm over my head
4. figure out what I want to do career wise
5. have confidence in myself
6. deal with people starring at me
7. take constructive criticism well when its something I worked hard on

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. confidence
2. shoulders and eyes
3. tattoos
4. inner strength and outer toughness
5. intelligence
6. putting me first before anything
7. not minding that I cannot clean my house or clean my car

7 things that I say most often:
1. That's Bullshit
2. Holy cow
3. Earl
4. I love you
5. What’s for dinner?
6. Dude, what the fuck?!
7. hmmm

7 celebrity crushes:
1. Johnny Depp
2.Jesse James
3. Owen Wilson (it’s the nose)
4. Vin Diesel
5. Tommy Lee (shut up)
6. Collin Farrel (it’s the accent)
7. Angelina Jolie (and no, not in that way…)

7 people I want to do this (note - if you dont see you're name its because someone has already tagged you elsewhere):
1. Skyqueen
2. Angel
3. Fullofit
4. Holy Schmidt
5. BuddhaJazz
6. Bluegrass Mama
7. AccordingtoQ

5 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

SEE! I thought Karl had already tagged you for this! Dork! Thanks for doing it!

"What's for dinner?" I say that too! LOL!

4:57 PM  
Blogger The Rainbow Zebra said...

Thanks for the tag ;)

9:51 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Peterson said...

Are you going to be spending more time at your castle or your cabin? That is what I want to know.....most possibly so I can bum a good time in the property that is standing empty most of the time!

3:00 PM  
Blogger Sp00kalot said...

Wellll, considering the castle is more like a big pile of rocks now-a-days, I think the cabin might be more comfortable. But you are always welcome to chill with the pile... and if the urge to start stacking them back together hits ya, feel free to knock yourself out. Ultimately, I think I should probably collect the pile and move it to the meadow so we can combine the two into a 'castin' (castle/cabin), or maybe its a cable...

3:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow...I feel I know you now ;) Sorry I haven't been around...my hubby was in the ER and then the hospital. Talk about swamped!!!

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>