Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Thank you everyone for your emails wondering where I've been!! To be quite honest, I have been very lazy lately and haven't felt like writing about anything really. Don't know why, just not feeling like sorting my thoughts or something.

I did do a couple things however that I would like to share with you now if you don't mind - or if you are still interested...

For one, I finally had my tooth pulled out. For those of you not aware of my torture, I have been suffering for years over this miserable molar and finally on Monday I had it yanked. Boy does it feel good not to have it there anymore. It was the strangest thing too. I was sitting in the chair, they stuck with me with the sleepy needle, and I remember staring at the window waiting to fall asleep. I remember distinctly everyone just looking down upon me. There was no count down, no 'see you in awhile', no words at all. I dont remember my eyes ever closing, or losing consciousness. I did realize eventually that instead of 3 nurses and one doctor in the room, suddenly there was one nurse. I asked her when we were going to get started, and she informed me that they had already finished. How cool a drug is that?? I swear in my mind, I had only been in that chair for about 3 minutes and was still waiting for something to happen. And what a great job they did. No bruising or swelling, only a little tenderness, and a bottle of Darvocet to boot. Now all I have to do is go next Monday to get the stitches taken out. Sorry, I have no pictures to show you of the hole left behind... but I have a feeling you might rather see the ones I took of Ocean City, MD -

Which is where Earl and I took our vacation. Actually, Earl was in Canada for the week before MD fishing for bass. During that time, I primed our drywall with a tinted primer so now it looks like a bottle of Peptobismol threw up on my walls but at least it's a refreshing change from spackle. Anyway, Earl got back in the afternoon and we headed out for a 3 1/2 hour trip to MD that night where we stayed in a condo for a week.

Our Condo:

Niceee, huh!

Well that's all the pictures I have for ya...

Yeah, right. You know me better than that. Actually I am really starting to appreciate the benefits of my new digital camera considering how much money I just saved not having to develop what would have been at least a dozen rolls of film. For your sake, I have posted only a select few as to not bore you with multiple pictures of the same thing at slightly different angles...

So if you please, scroll down now...

2 Comments:

Blogger amarkonmywall said...

I guess you meant it when you said you finally posted something. Gezz-o-pizza, girl! This is a travelogue fit for the Discovery channel! So many beautiful things to see. I love the sea creatures and the sunsets. Most of all I love that you GOT OUTSIDE! I'm going back to re-read and view this post! It's fantastic.
Thank you so much.

12:11 PM  
Blogger The Rainbow Zebra said...

Ouch, sorry about your tooth, but glad it's feeling better now!

My daughter had 4 teeth pulled this week (pre-orthodontia) so I know what the holes look like ;)

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>