Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

It's "What a great guy I have" Day -

I know I just posted something today - and if you havent read it yet, you should because it's regarding my wonderful neighbors - but I couldn't resist...

Because when you come back to your desk and find these all over your monitor-




















You can't help but tell the world that after 16 years, Your man still leaves you love notes...

And has been ...



Whenever and wherever you least expect it (including one with a frowny face to tell me he missed me once when I was out).



What has your special someone done lately that makes you mushy all over again?

6 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

He told me I looked adorable when I was sleeping the other night-- and I didn't look anything close to adorable.

4:59 PM  
Blogger The Rainbow Zebra said...

AWWWWW! Those notes are sweet :)

My hubby brought in a lovely rose from my Don Juan rosebush and put it in a vase by my 'puter ;)

9:52 PM  
Blogger Kathy Howe said...

LOVE THIS! I'm linking to it on Kazoofus.

9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky lucky woman! Aren't we just the happiest girls on earth? Same as Jen- mine told me I was very cute when I was feeling anything but. And stole the neighbors flowers to bring me a bouquet.

1:46 PM  
Blogger Sp00kalot said...

Yeah, what is it about sleeping women that mean think is so adorable? We have our mouths all open with drool hanging out over the pillow... Oh. Nevermind. Now I get it.

3:28 PM  
Blogger Sp00kalot said...

Of course I meant 'men'... not mean.

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>