Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, September 29, 2005

I captured many awesome sun sets...

This one being my favorite -

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Not to mention, the Finger Of God...
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Another favorite...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And no trip to OC is complete with out checking out Seacrets - Jamaica City, USA, the most happening club around. It used to be a tiny little thing years ago just for the bartenders to go and relax, but eventually everyone wanted in and now it keeps growing bigger and bigger every year. The palm trees are planted every spring and they die every fall, which costs the owner a million dollars every year to replace them, so he decided to buy the plantation to save him some money... But those palm trees really make you feel like you're on an island, not to mention the entire ground is nothing but sand allowing you to walk around barefoot. The food is all island themes, including jerk chicken dishes. Some of the drinks they offer are the Pain In The Ass, Rum Runners, and Smilies (which is a beer with a shot of something in it). Yes, you can get lost as there are many, many levels of bars and dance floors (including one that glows in the dark and has a floor that bounces - sounds greattt if you've had one drink too many) and several trails to get to these things lite by real torches (wonder how many drunks caught themselves on fire) - Did I mention they have their own radio station inside?

Note the beer bottles in the rocks. They light up at night! Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
You can also drink out in the water on little round rafts. Its truly amazing!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is the Jim Long Band. They play at Seacrets often and are really awesome! They saw me taking pictures and asked me to email them to their website! Maybe I can finally get some recognition!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here is one of the Seacret's pirate flags.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And finally, some Seacrets locals fighting over the ocean side view.Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So there you have it. That's what I've been up to. I wish I was still in OC - although I would need to bring my animals with me because I missed them entirely too much (sorry, Little) - We went to the beach, to the pool, I had my toes in the sand, we slept in, we had many cocktails whenever and where ever we wanted to, we ate a lot....

And I was finally OUT-FREAKING-SIDE.

Man, I love vacation.



1 Comments:

Blogger The Rainbow Zebra said...

GORGEOUS photos!! So glad you're back :)

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>