Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, June 09, 2005

I have a connection!

I had to stay home today from work so that the repair guy could come fix our DSL. Seems it was a problem with a port on their end. But as I sat and waited for him to finish up, I found myself getting sucked into daytime TV…

Do you know how much help is out there for me? I can get a career in medicine at the Citone Institute in only 9 months. If I get injured in an accident, I can get the money owed to me from a zillion different injury lawyers. If I have unexpected expenses, I can make one phone call and get the money I need regardless of my credit history. If I need a new car or truck and have $89, I can go home today with my new vehicle. And if my 13 year old daughter is cheating on me with my boyfriend and I expect she is doing drugs and prostituting herself while I stay home watching her baby, I can call Maury.

Wow. I had no idea there were so many out there who cared…. And not too mention watching a bunch of talk shows makes me feel REALLY GOOD about my life...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Word!

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>