Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Hey all! In case you haven't noticed, I haven't been around lately.

Know this -

NOT MY FAULT.

And -

I have not abandoned you.

My DSL has been down since last Saturday and I can't get anyone to come out and look at it until this Saturday. So here I am at work trying to squeeze some time in to just give y'all a heads up.

I will recover from this and I will be stronger because of it...

And remember, I'll be back. In the words of A. A. Milne, "Never forget me, because if I thought you would, I'd never leave."

Again - NOT MY FAULT.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Don't worry Sp00k, I won't forget ya :) Good to know you're okay though.

7:22 PM  
Blogger amarkonmywall said...

Who could forget you? Where's Karl?

9:34 PM  
Blogger kimby said...

We'll still be here when you get back!

12:43 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

We won't forget about you. You're family.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Sp00kalot said...

Thanks guys :) I feel so lurved. Vic, you still looking for Karl?? Do we need to put out an APB?? Jen, can you shine some light on Karl's where-abouts??

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>