Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I’m a klepto and I don’t even know it.

The first thing I saw this morning when I entered the lunchroom at work was someone's plastic bag sitting on the lunch table. As I sat my purse down next to it, I could see the bag consisted of a can of soup and a buttered roll. I placed my lunch in the refrigerator, grabbed a cup of coffee, picked my purse back up, and went to my office….

Where I noticed in my other hand was a plastic bag containing a can of soup and a buttered roll…

4 Comments:

Blogger Sp00kalot said...

Why yes, yes I did. Later I found the buttered roll out on the table up for grabs. And no, I did not take it back.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Hahahahahaha, be careful, or Earl is going to have to bail you out of jail.

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me? I would have just gone back and left some styrofoam rice cakes. Amy- this is what happens when you try to limit your calorie intake to 1500 a day- you turn to a life of crime.

8:53 PM  
Blogger Sp00kalot said...

That must be it Vic! I must subconsciously be craving bread...

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>