Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I finally got ahold of a digital camera!

And believe me, I took advantage of it. So be prepared. I'm about to bore you to death with all the things I've talked about that I only wish you could have seen... So, here we go...

Here is my ROCK.

Wait for it - wait for it -
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


BAMMM!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Now THAT'S awesome.

Okay, here is my alligator. Didn't know I had one, did you?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Well, I do. Please don't be jealous.


Okay. Here are my No Parking signs.... How BIG and WHITE and RED with SLASHY P THINGY does something have to be?? Oh, and those are my vicious guard dogs...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Now tell me, with a face like that - would YOU park here??
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Lucky shot - He must have been bite'n his lip, 'cause Oz don't growl.

Ah yes. Here is Chauncey, the little bastard (a.k.a. Papa Q). Almost didn't recognize him without a thorn bush on top of him, did ya?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Call him old and asthmatic, but don't you dare call him sterile. After two years of shoot'n blanks, Papa Q and Mama Q just popped out two more...


Ahhh, aint they just the cutest!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Note Ozzy Osborne raising holy hell in the background. He was particularly happy about the kitties.

And here is the little prince himself, Q (shown here with camera flash eyes.) Could his whiskers be ANY longer?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And Bubby Jack...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



And Oz striking a pose...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



My roses...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Our goldfish...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the Shabumkin...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And the pond they live in...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Please ignore the hose... Hey! There's your rock Vicki! See it? The big pretty gray one on top... Yup, that's Vicki's rock.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Wait! There's more...

4 Comments:

Blogger Sp00kalot said...

And you can HAVE one! For only seven hundrend and twenty easy payments of only $19.95 for 7 years!!!

11:26 AM  
Blogger amarkonmywall said...

Whoa! And I didn't even see this before I gave you Kodachrome! What kind of karma is that? These are great, Amy. I love getting a glimpse of your life. Everything but the dog's crotch. Can I have a kitten?

Send it along with the lovely rock.
And you know pond ecology- I'm very very impressed. In awe of you!

9:12 PM  
Blogger Sp00kalot said...

Wow!! Such compliments on the pond! You should have seen it before when we first moved in. Would you believe the entire thing was covered in brick? I dug 'em all up, yes I did. Last week they were repaving the road out front, and what do you think was under the black top? You got it. BRICKS. Must have been a thing back in the day.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Wow, that is awesome! You didn't have a digital camera before?

I love the kittens and the dogs and the alligator and everything!

Can I have the other kitten?

Shhh... don't tell Dereck I asked for it!

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>