Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Here is the lamp that we suspect the ghost broke. That or a gang of cats took it down.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Also shown is one very dusty, very jealous PS2... Seems the Xbox is getting a wee bit more attention lately.

And finally, here is our really cool science lamp thingy. It even... you got it... dances to sound.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
OOOOooooh! What will they think of next?

Well, that's it. I hope you enjoyed finally seeing all the things I'm sure you lost sleep over wondering what they looked like.



4 Comments:

Blogger amarkonmywall said...

Dusty- yes. :-) Cool lamp- somedays i like them, some days they give me a migraine. Some days anything gives me a migraine.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Sp00kalot said...

Earl gets migraines too. What do you take for them? He's always looking for some helpful hints.

9:23 PM  
Blogger Marit said...

Thanks for the pics! I have a question: what do you need 4 Yellowpages phone books for?

8:00 AM  
Blogger Sp00kalot said...

HA! That's a really good question. I dont know. Funny thing too is the bottom two are missing several pages because a certain pack of dogs decided to eat them.

Okay, you've inspired me to throw them away.

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>