Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, April 16, 2005

I have been trying not to eat saturated fat. I've turned a lot of things down...

But yesterday -

Yesterday I was pushed to my limit. And I caved. Miserably.

I wasn't craving anything sweet until my coworker left me a peanut butter cup on my keyboard. That was nice of her, but it made me want to chuck it at her head, because now I wanted it more than the air I breathe. I didn't have the strength to give it to someone else, so I tried to put it out of my mind.

That was hard because since I didn't want to touch it,

I couldn't exactly move it,

so I had typed around it.

Too tempting. Finally, I picked it up and took the wrapper off. I licked the top of it, then stuck a tooth into the side and pierced right threw into the peanut butter. I sucked it for a second and then tossed it in the trash.

Later that night, we had Burger King.

See what caving does? It makes you weak. Why do I even try?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>