Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, April 16, 2005

MINI BLOGS that have danced in my brain through out the day -

I woke up this morning to a rainbow on my ceiling. Isn't that special? I was waiting for those birds from Snow White to start singing but I guess that's asking too much.
------

I heard Jack barking for a good 10 minutes upstairs and decided he must not be simply looking out the window at someone. So I ventured upstairs and found him standing on the bed barking at the little fairy on the ceiling. He loves fairies and any other kind of spot light, especially from those laser pens. This fairy was from a CD I had by the window. He kept trying to jump off the bed and catch it, so I had to took it away in my underwear drawer.
------

Now I have to run to Walmart. I am certain I will find a blog there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

you always crack me up! what a natural blogger you are!

our kitties love the fairies too.

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>