Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, April 16, 2005

THANK YOU ALL for your advice with Target. I have taken each and every one of your suggestions and have decided on a plan of action - at least for next time:

First of all, Z wins.
Z, you do have an evil mind and I like your style. Well thought out cons and indirect action. So here we go...

Next time, I'll do the old magnet trick and send Fullofit out to Target to make sure we get another game back. Earl can calmly exchange it at Walmart for the right one, Karl can write the letter to the CEO, and Rebecca and Jenorama can organize the boycott.

And when Vicki gets back from Florida, we'll do it all over again with her busted picture frame.

What a team *weap weap*... What a team. You guys ROCK!

If anyone else wants to join our Ocean's 8, you must first reveal your skill.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ahhh, reminds me of when I was in college. My mom had a massive heart attack right before I went back. I also had purchased a phone at K-Mart...which I found did not work. I tried to return it and they told me they could not take it at my local store. They wanted me to drive 30 miles to MD (from WV) to exchange it - I think not! I wrote a scathing letter to Detroy-it and let them know how poorly this poor college student with a very ill mother had been treated. They gave me names and numbers of the managers in Pittsburgh to contact who would take it back and thank me for it and kindly give me a replacement AND an apology.

That was the return that took my virginity. I have been a scheming miserable bitch ever since!

1:51 PM  
Blogger Sp00kalot said...

Wow... Powerful, Z. I feel your miserable bitchiness and raise you a wretched witch.

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>