Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

We took a trip up to the farm on Sunday to visit with the folks and see the animals. Lucky us! We got to meet Davey, the newest baby. He was born on my grandpa's birthday, thus named after him. Hopefully that alone will keep this little guy out of the freezer. Hey Pop - Are you listening? OUT OF THE FREEZER.

Davey





































daddy Lincoln













I was playing with some interesting angles with some of the picts. I think this one works.
Friend Jake













"I don't know... I don't think her diet is working. "













"NOOOO DON'T TAKE MY PICTURE!!! "













colorful daddy Lincoln













one of the ladies



















um, somebody else...













and somebody else again













Ahhh, this is an easy one. This is Lucus.













And that's Lincoln chillin'













Lincoln again in his sepia mode. He's so talented. I think if he holds his breath he turns purple.













spooky barn. I love it.


That's about it. It was a good day.

Bye for now.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Amy!
I like all the photos you took! The 2nd angled one works better for me b/c it looks more delibrate. If you're gonna tilt it, REALLY tilt it! and in that one you can see your subject on an an angle.

The last photo of the barn is VERY well composed. I like the large tree in the foreground. Good eye! Also the one where Lincohn is chillin, nice comp!

Glad you could get away and visit for a while. Looks like a nice place to be

10:43 AM  
Blogger Sp00kalot said...

Thanks Abs! I like the barn one too. And you're right, TILT till you cant tilt no more.

Do you think I should photoshop the poop out of Lincolns comp?

hahaaa

11:22 AM  
Blogger Granny said...

I sure like those cattle.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Davey looks a LOT like my shih tzu Trixie :) Those are some great pictures.

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>