Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Favorite quote of the year -

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave
with the intention of arriving safely in an
attractive and well preserved body -


But rather to skid in sideways,
chocolate in one hand, wine in the other,
body thoroughly used up, totally worn out
and screaming ,
"WOO HOO what a ride!"


Words to live, er, die by.

Second favorite -

If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.

And there you have it.



2 Comments:

Blogger Sp00kalot said...

This coming from the woman with wings on stilts! I think you already are living it!!

11:27 PM  
Blogger Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

The chocolate and wine are a new addition to the quote I've always heard, but it's been my favorite since the first time I heard it;>

Don't think I've ever commented here before, but I'm here by way of skyqueen.

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>