Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, December 08, 2006

So after a longggg day of being grumpy and on edge about everything and everyone because nothing seemed to be going right and the stress of the holidays and money was really getting to me, I could barely wait to get home to my comfy cozy safe zone -

Which is where I found my brand new hand wash sweater, the one thing I splurged on this season for myself... covered in cat puke.

So to make myself feel better, I found this recipe. You should try it. It's just what the doctor ordered. Trust me.

PS. I wrote it down the best I could.

Christmas Tequila Cookies

1 cup of dark brown sugar
1 cup (2 sticks) butter
1 cup of granulated sugar
4 large eggs
2 cups of dried fruit, such as driedcranberries or raisins
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts or pecans
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 bottle Jose Cuervo Tequila (silver orgold, as desired)

Sample the Cuervo to check quality. Take a large bowl, check the Cuervo again, to be sure it is of the highest quality, pour one level cup, and drink.

Turn on the electric mixer... Beat one cup of butter in a large, fluffy bowl.

Add one seaspoon of thugar. Beat again.

At this point it's best to make sure the Cuervo is still OK, so try another cup just in case.

Turn off the mixerer thingy. Break 2 leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of fried druit, pick the frigging fruit off floor...

Mix on the turner. If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaterers, just pry it loose with a drewscriver. Sample the Cuervo to check fortonsisticity.

Next, sift two cups of salt, or something. Check the Jose Cuervo.

Now shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts. Add one table. Add aspoon of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can find. Greash the oven.

Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not tofall over. Don't forget to beat off the turner. Finally, throw the bowl or something, finish the Cose Juervo and make sure to put the stove in the dishwasher.

CHERRY MISTMAS

4 Comments:

Blogger Granny said...

Memories, memories.

Merry Christmas to you.

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's my kind of recipe, woman.

We need to get together and bake cookies all freakin' weekend.

11:16 PM  
Blogger Sp00kalot said...

I'm game. Come on over. Ahhh damn, I need another bottle.

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I come to wish you a happy new year and I'm relieved to see some things never change- you are still moody, still funny, still a couple weeks behind in your posts...a woman I can identify with! Love you, Amy- and I was sorry to hear about your friend, via Keri's. Hope 2007 is a year filled with peace and happiness and health for you and Earl.

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>