Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, July 17, 2006

Okay girls, I can officially say now, as I have just completed my first class with my new shock absorber, that it was worth every penny. And how many pennies was it, you ask? To answer your question Abi, it cost... OOoohh just... $40 beans. Ewwwww. Well, maybe it wasn't worth EVERY penny. Maybe I would say it was worth... $32.49... but not $40, cause I still felt some tissue tugging while doing 40 jumping jacks, but it kept me solid doing everything else. I'm happy with my purchase and recommend the product. I give it too boobies up.

And if you have no idea what I'm talking about, read the post below - AND BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THAT WEBSITE.

You must, you must, you must. You must protect your bust. Hahaaa.

;\

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>