Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Angel tagged me for a weird querk thing. I have to come up with, I think 5. Forgive me Angel. I have spent the entire night with the flu, trying to get my two computers to network to each other because for once I actually have an Internet connection - so - I am guessing it was FIVE querky things I do. And I know I said I have alot, but I cant think of any but one right now so it will be an on going list... I also just read Abi's list of resolutions which inspired me to spit a few of those out. So. Here is a bit of both before the wine stops me typing...

Querk # 1 - I hold my hand up to my eye, in the shape of a circle, and snap imaginary shots with my imaginary camera and make a very real "clicking" sound of things I would like to permanently imprint in my brain because at that particularly time I have no real camera to capture them. I've been doing this since I was about, um. Six.

Resolution # 1 - I have by no means as many CDs of digital prints as Abi' does, but I do have a few and right now I feel a bit comfortable that they are in fact, saved on CD. I do not, however, feel comfortable about my organization. I dont feel organized with my "portfolio" at all. I have though, uploaded all onto my flickr account, so thats a start.

Resolution # 2 - create a business game plan, as my dad calls it - and get my ass in gear to do SOMETHING with my life in photography and graphics - with the help of Jen...

Resolution # 3 - I see a pattern starting here. I NEED to find a photo store that will give me a discount on blowing up (and maybe framing, but definately blowing up) prints so that I can bring them to craft shows and get my name out there.

Resolution # 4 - stay in contact, of any kind, with Earl's grandparents, because after reading about Abi's great adventures with hers, I am saddened that I dont have things like that to talk about. Earl's grandparents are in fact, the only grandparents that I know, they are family now, and I love them more - dare I say - then any grandparents I have known ------ and thats another story for another day and as I think of it now, would make a GREAT blog...

I don't know if this is a querk but - When I get excited about something, my leg shakes and my fingers like to curl in and stretch out. And when I get stressed, my chin quivers and I lose the ability to talk.

Resolution # 5 - SPEND MORE TIME TAKING PICTURES. TAKE OFF OF WORKKKK JUST TO BE ABLE TO TAKE PICTURES AT SUNRISE AND SUNSET.

Resolution # 6 - blog more. I actually have readers - more importantly, friends, who like to read what I have to say. That means alot because these gals care what is on my mind and that is a very, very nice thing to have. And in return, I love to read what is going on in their lives. I dont have 24 commenters like some. You girls could fit into one hand, and thats all any girl needs. You know who you are, you girls rock, and I love you.

Remember - querks in progress...

4 Comments:

Blogger Granny said...

Hi and Happy New Year

12:52 AM  
Blogger Granny said...

Oops - you were doing a different meme. I need to pay closer attention. Anyhow, I'm adding you to the blogroll if you're not already there through Jen (who set up my blog, bless her heart).

Come back anytime. Thanks for the comment.

1:09 PM  
Blogger The Rainbow Zebra said...

How sad is this, I don't remember how many it was LOL.

Sorry you've been sick ((((Spook)))). You get to feeling better soon!!

I think Kinko's will enlarge photos for a decent price (so I've heard).

11:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great resolutions :)

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>