Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, December 02, 2005

Okay, this is wayyy too much fun!





















Just so you know how original this is, I made the snowglobe all by myself from scratch. And to be honest, I had a little bit of help with the base only because mine was not cooperating...



















I think I've got something here...
If you want me to put you or your family in a snowglobe, let me know! Get your orders in before I get overwhelmed and start charging!! I could only hope...

These following cards from Costco. You can order them online with your picture in them. Go to www.costco.com and click on Photo Center.
































3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I remember making snow globes...sigh. I really need PSP at home...oh yes, I really do. These are EXCELLENT Amy....just lovely! The photographs are perfect.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Sp00kalot said...

Thanks alot guys! It was a Photoshop creation, thats for sure. I'm still learning but you gotta start somewhere.

Send the picture Abs! I'd love to see it and globe it up!

4:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have PSP at work...I need to find a way to get it to my home computer.

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>