Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, December 02, 2005

Illustration Friday - topic...

BLUE



















I actually made this for last weeks topic SMALL (only with more seasonal colors) but when I went to link it I found out I was too late and the topic was now BLUE...

Bummer.

Well I didn't feel like wasting my little snowglobe Highland cow, who posed so nicely for me in this photo while I was visiting my folks farm. Not too mention little Molly, the miniature Christmas donkey in the back trying to get some recognition as well.

So there you go - two for the price of one. Such a deal.

6 Comments:

Blogger carla said...

Hey..it works either way! I love the expression on the cow. Your other snow globe creations are great too...it looks like you were having a good time:>

7:15 PM  
Blogger Anonymous said...

Your snowglobe Highland cow is gorgeous .. he looks huggable! Molly is also sweet (Hi Molly!) I like this illusration for both small and blue :)

8:12 PM  
Blogger valerie walsh said...

very, very nice!

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a wonderful snowglobe!!!! do you do real life ones too?!

10:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely!

1:01 AM  
Blogger Tony Sarrecchia said...

Cool. Nice of the cow to pose for you.

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>