Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, April 05, 2004

Oh, I forgot....

...being that I have this cold, it reminded that I was going to mention in my previous blog (see blog below, written just moments ago) the stupid human trick I discovered I have.

I can blow bubbles out of my left eye.

Anyone else? Can anyone else do that?

Sure, it's cool and all. May even cause some jealousy amongst you all, but its not all fun and games. It can be very annoying as well. Everytime I have to blow my nose, huge wet bubbles pop out from my eye and I can't see. Do you have any idea what that's like??

If anybody happens to be watching when I blow my nose, they are a little freaked out by it. I have to assure them they are not in any immediate danger, nor is it contagious. And I have yet to actually "hit" anyone with a bubble.

I think everybody can do something that's considered a stupid human trick. I guess this ones mine, although I'm sure there's someone else out there that can blow bubbles with their eye too.

I don't think it's a super power or a magical power - but who knows, perhaps I havent tried using it to it's fullest potential. And I'm not trying to be famous from it, not like those "milk shooting out of eye" people. Boy, what some people will do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>