Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, March 22, 2004

Oh okay! Blog if I must to get a watch from you. But alas, all I wanted was a nice comment on my poem. But if the watch is the second prize, then blog away I will.

Blog blog? Blog, blog blog! Blog blog, blog. Blog (blog) blog "blog" blog.... aaaa... hmmm...

Oh! I know! Well we had a problem with our computer for the last few days. Perhaps that is why I haven't blogged in awhile. I could not get online to save my life. So yesterday, a wizard came to our house. He waved his arms around, chanted some words (sounded suspiciously like curse words) and fixed it. He even networked our two computers together! FINALLY! Had to wipe the whole drive and start over, he did. Seems they are working better than ever, too. Hear hear!

The wiz came to our house with his girlfriend as he figured it would not take but 20 minutes to look at our system. 7 hours later, he was just about done. His gal, however, must have been bored, although I tried to keep her entertained. She drank a few too many cocktails and began to entertain the rest of us with her dancing (if that's what you can call it). Amazing how your clothes seem to loose their buttons when your drunk. Someone in the button business should look into that. We were certainly glad that by 10 pm the wiz was ready to leave, 'cause I'm pretty sure she was ready to do something she shouldn't. She made a comment that she thought "those people", meaning Earl and me, "should leave". He scooped her up off the floor/couch and she flopped in his arms like a rag doll. Well it was certainly nice meeting her. She's a special gal. I think from hence forth, I will refer to them as The Wizard And His Doll.

I have to run to kickboxing now. I will stop back afterwards to tell you about my dream last night. In it, I got a DWI and had needles in my brain.

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>